Aluminum Window 1986

A home owner from Michigan says:
Hello. I need help identifying the tilt lock for my aluminum frame and sash windows, the date inside the glass shows 1986. I have enclosed photos of the tilt lock and window lock with dimensions to help in assisting you. I've looked at what your website with no luck. Please let me know what you think and if you need any additional information. Thank you, David Y
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Starting with the lock, see our 90-072. This appears to be a good match. I'm not sure about the tilt latch though. Can you confirm the hole center spacing? 2-1/4" is peculiar for this style.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.