SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Aluminum Window Lock Replacement

A home owner from West Virginia says:
The entire lock casing seems to be 3 inches long. The number 3288 appears.

Thanks for any assistance in identifying this part.
Sue B
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I can't quite make out the dimensions based on these images. Can you tell me what the distance between the screw holes, center to center? I need an exact dimension, and I cannot determine that with just a ruler held up to the lock. Let me know!
Tom,

I measured from the center of one mounting screw to the center of the other mounting screw. I measured the distance as 2-1/4 in.

Again, thanks for your assistance!
Sue
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you, Sue. Please check out our 90-173 and carefully compare it to your own hardware. Is this a good match?
Tom! You are THE MAN!!!

It's looks like a perfect match and I ordered a dozen!

Plus, accidentally found your web site, but I'll be sharing it with all my friends!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!
Sue
Profile picture of Tom
Awesome! I'm glad we found a match for you. If you or your friends need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask!
Tom,

Just wanted to let you know that I finally replaced the broken window locks! You directed me to the perfect replacements!

Thanks SO much!
Sue B.
Profile picture of Tom
Great news! I am so glad I could help. Again, please let us know if you need anything in the future.
A home owner from Nashville, TN says:
Thank you for posting about this! I had this exact same problem and was at a total loss for which lock to purchase! Just bought a replacement one :)
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)