Aluminum storm window, plastic corner

A home owner from Baden, PA says:
Storm window has 4 of these plastic corners. They seem to be held in by a tiny screw and locks into the corner. It seems to have a metal weld through the corner so I'm having trouble removing it completely. Someone told me there's probably a way of hammering the metal out of the frame but I don't want to try that in case I break it. The glass had broken and when someone tried to take the frame apart to replace it, he wasn't familiar with these corner pieces and three of them broke and he said these are no longer available anywhere. The storm windows don't seem to have any markings on them. We bought the house in 1984 and these were in the windows. The house was built in 1958-1959 but I don't know if they came with the house or were later put in. Tried to get as good a picture as I could. Length is about 1-1/2 inches and width looks about 1/4 inch.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your second photo, it appears that the corner is held in with a pin. I see a round circle on the frame. That is likely what's holding it in.

As for the corner itself, our 95-201 may work for you, but see what you think. You should make sure the dimensions are the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.