SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Aluminum window parts

A handy person from Galveston, TX says:
I have aluminum double hung windows and do not know the manufacturer. I need some of the snap-in glazing to replace some missing pieces. I also need some replacement locks. An image of both is attached. The lock does have some identifying marks if they help. Stamped with 7117 2, 7116 2 and A-5 with NYC below it. Can you tell me if you have replacements and provide the items I need to order?

Thanks,
John
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A handy person from Galveston, TX says:
Also, space between screw hole centers is 1-7/8
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, John. First thing's first: I think your glazing closely resembles our 55-005. Check it out and let me know if you agree. Make sure our dimensions line up with your measurements.

Now, as for the lock, we actually don't have a match at this moment, but we have found something I think will work. We are currently working on adding it to our catalog and hope to have it soon. I will let you know the moment it is available to look at.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our new 90-312 lock and let me know if this is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)