SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Am I S.O.L?

A home owner from North Carolina says:
I had a handyman over to replace some broken seals on our 10+ year old windows (manufacturer not known but possible is Patriot based on other posters). During the replacement, the windows started to show their age. One window cracked in the corner when the stop was installed, and the other window was the top half of the single hung (permanent) that was unable to be taken apart to replace the window. Based on these photos - am I looking at having to replace the entire window?
A home owner from North Carolina says:
I've definitely confirmed I have Patriot 1800J windows. I also have a ton of broken Pivot shoes - so if it is possible to ID that part as well. Thanks!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I have put together a list of parts that may work for you, based on your photos. Just make sure to carefully compare our dimensions to yours before you make your decision. See our 15-046 pivot shoe, 26-263 and 26-264 top tilt latches, Series 600 tilt window spiral balances, 55-178 vinyl glazing, and 90-257 window keeper.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)