SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

American Craftsman 5502 Handle with Keys

A quick learner from maryland says:
hello there,
I need urgent assistance, i have an American Craftsman 5502 Patio Door, i am looking for a replacement handle (lock) with outside keys but i cant seem to find any....will really appreciate ur contribution/ assistance with this. Attached is my current patio door lock. hoping to read from you in this regard.

Thanks

User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
If you handle and lock are in working order you might just need to order the outside handle. See our 82-306. This comes ready with a key cylinder, so all you need to do is cut the key cylinder tail to the length you need to fit your door. Make sure to compare the dimensions, especially mounting hole spacing, with your handle set to confirm that it can work. If you do need the complete handle take a look at our 82-069 along with the 82-310 key cylinder. I also believe your mortise latch might match our 82-218, if you need it.
A quick learner from md says:
Thanks so much for ur assistance on this.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)