American Craftsmen 8500 series replacement windows 13 years old

A home owner from Levittown Pa says:
I
User submitted photos of a coil window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Take a look at the right hand side of this page. I've assembled a list of replacement parts I think you should consider. Please carefully review them and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
A home owner from Levittown Pa says:
Paul thank you for getting back to me I'm ready to order parts for 3 8500 series windows. I have a couple more questions, Does your part# 15-086 & 15-087 have the coil spring in the housing? and my other question is my old broken parts have a plastic bushing (as you can see in the pictures I sent)that I think sat in the middle of the coil spring I don't know if I need the bushing or not? When I order my parts can I call it in by phone and give a CC payment? My reference# is D57136 Thank You Rick Fenstermaker
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
No, neither the 15-086 nor the 58-087 come with the coil spring. Everything I displayed in the list is sold separately. The 15-087 does come with that bushing you mention, though. You can see it in the additional pictures on its store page.

All orders can be placed directly on our site, or you can call and place an order over the phone. It's up to you.
A home owner from Dallas TX. says:
I am looking for a Window Lock and Keeper for my American Craftsman 8500 Windows. I have 2 Broken ones. Do you know if the 90-161 work?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I unfortunately can't verify if the 90-161 is the lock you need. They don't really make comprehensive part lists for individual window series, so you have to go by comparison.

Your best bet is to review the dimensions and design for the 90-161 to see how well they match up to your original; we have detailed information on its store page that you can reference.

If it differs in any way, you can submit photos and measurements here for me to review.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.