SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Andersen 200 Series Screen Roller

A quick learner says:
I have s sliding screen doors for an Andersen four panel sliding door. Will the 84-070 roller work in the Andersen 200 series sliding screen door? Thanks
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Yes, this is the bottom replacement roller for the Andersen 200 Series Narroline Gliding Door Insect Screen.
A quick learner from Plymouth MA says:
Donna: Is this the original OEM that is on the door? Or, is it an improvement? The Andersen rollers don't work well and perhaps you have improved on it? Thanks
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
This particular roller, 84-070, is the same as the original, it is not a substitute. There is not an alternative available for this product.
A quick learner from nh says:
my anderson rollers screw in from the bottom. the adjustment screw is via a hole a couple inches above the roller. any idea of the part # I need?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at this page of all the Andersen replacement patio door hardware that SWISCO.com carries. If you need help identifying your specific roller, feel free to send a picture so that I can help find the correct replacement for you.
A quick learner says:
Can't believe what a difference it made to replace the rollers on our patio door screen!
A handy person from bucsport maine says:
what a difference new rollers made,,now i need the stick on weather stripping that goes between the two doors,,where can i buy that? it sticks to the stationary door and the sliding door just slides by it..thanks eugene
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Well Eugene, we do offer the 58-026 Stick-on Wool Pile weatherstripping. However, you will want to make sure the dimensions of your current weatherstripping match the replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)