SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Andersen Casement Window Parts

A quick learner from USA says:
I am trying to identify the replacement parts for this casement window. Need the cover, screw mechanism, and hinge assy.
User submitted a photo of their operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing. This operator looks like our 39-147 and 39-147. Check them out and see if you agree. If you can't re-use your handles, see our 39-286. Finally, we don't have an exact replacement for the Andersen hinge, but our 36-013-10 has been used by many professionals as a substitute.
A quick learner from Tustin says:
hi paul. so would the one in this photo be the 39-147 or the 146? depending on which way the top arm is swiveled, it looks like it could be either one.

the positioning of the bottom arm in the 147 product photo looks like this photo, but the positioning of the top arm in 146 looks like this photo.

thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Don't worry about the positioning of the top arm (also known as the "link" arm). These can swivel in any direction, while the bottom arm (also known as the "gear" arm) cannot. If I had to guess looking at your picture, I'd say the 39-147.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)