SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Andersen Crank out casement window ( left side window looking out from interior )

A contractor from Kunkletown says:
I need parts for the left side casement, looking out from inside of house. I think I need three different parts. I think I have identified part # 39-095 / straight arm operator. I can't identify the top sash part or the part underneath arm operator. The only part number that I have is cx4 - cx5. Three pictures corresponding to three parts? I am not sure if I need three parts or just two.
I would like to order the parts today so that I can install next week for my customer.

Thank you and have a great day.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the casement window hinges? If so, you should consider our 36-013-10. Now, this isn't an exact match for the Andersen hinge, but many professionals have used this as a substitute in the past with great success. Check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)