SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Andersen Sliding Glass Door Replacement Rollers

A home owner from Pasadena, Maryland says:
I'm trying to replace the rollers on my sliding glass door. A contractor put the door in around 20 years ago. I called him and he said he used to use Andersen products ie: American Craftsman By Andersen. I've checked Lowes, Home Depot, and Ace, NO LUCK! I've called American Craftsman also, no luck yet! I found nothing on the slider telling what the brand is! Here is some information I have found on the slider. On the glass: Guardian! On the metal inside the following: CMI 92-2 IGCC CBA (Under that the number "92") On the top of the slider I found ETL,also Series 3000/3100. I would like to replace both rollers, however, on the one the Pin though the roller is sheared off on both sides, so it won't work at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank You, Larry
User submitted picture of sliding door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I don't think yours is an American Craftsman door. They use the 81-095 Silverline double roller. I would like for you to take a photo of the complete roller, not just the inside part. That way I can better identify it.
A quick learner from Pasadena, Md. says:
This is a picture of the whole assembly.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look inside your door frame, there should be an outside piece of the roller.
A home owner from Pasadena,MD says:
Ref. 10922 discussion - thanks to your suggestion about looking in the door frame, we were able to finally find the exact part! We have to remove the outer casing as that part could not be removed from our frame. That was what was throwing us off.Thanks again for your help - maybe this will help somewhat else.
Larry Neal
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)