SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Andersen Tribeca

A handy person from Lopatcong nj says:
I currently have a sliding glass door with an Andersen Tribeca handle. There is a mortise lock in the door but no way to manipulate it. It measures 5 1/2" on the screw holes.

Do you have any options for a handle with an integrated mortise latch that would fit ?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't have a handle set with integrated mortise locks. Many handle sets can work with many different mortise locks. I see you were looking at our 82-080. is that what you have? If so, it has been known to work with locks like our 82-238 or 82-268. If you want to be sure, you can remove the mortise lock from your door and take a few pictures of it. If we can see what you have, we can recommend a replacement.
A handy person from Lopatcong says:
Thanks for the reply, but the 82-080 is the wrong size, my screw holes are 5 1/2" apart, it would be too small.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you show us a couple pictures of your hardware? That will help us in our search.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)