Andersen Window Balance

A handy person from RI says:
Looking for a window balance marked 11600-17, and don't see it listed. Please advise. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The stamp you gave us isn't used for identification. There should be more numbers printed on your balance box. Can you tell us what each one reads? Even better, you could show us a picture of the stamps in question. That will help us determine the right choice.
A home owner from RI says:
No additional numbers that I can see. I'm attaching a photo. If necessary I can get some accurate dimensions, too.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
I located the stamps on the flange. They are difficult to read, but it looks like "62" and "H41 8 90". Can you tell me the replacement part I need? Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! I'm confident the numbers we need are on that tab, but I can't quite make them out. The numbers you gave us also don't really match anything, so I think you may be misreading them. Is there any way we can get a clearer picture of the numbers on that tab?
I attached a better photo after I cleaned up the numbers. I'm pretty sure I had them right, unless the first number is 52. Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Perfect! That's exactly what we needed. The number we need is the one on the left. There should be a third number after the "62" but it appears wear on the operator interfered. Fortunately, we don't really need to know what that third number is. I'm almost certain it's either a "3" or a "7." In either case I recommend our 24-637 Andersen balance.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.