SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Andersen Window Cranks 83/1 Xi

A handy person from Homer City, PA says:
Dear Swisco,

I am looking to purchase the left and right arm cranks replacement parts for, Andersen Casement Windows 83/1 Xi.

I have selected Swisco item numbers: 39-146 (right arm crank), 39-147 (left arm crank), along with item number 39-160 (left bottom rail bracket), 39-161 (right bottom rail bracket).

Prior to ordering the previously mentioned replacement parts, please use the attached photo to confirm that I have selected the correct parts.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Brian

User submitted photo of Andersen operator and operator cover.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

The 39-146 and 39-147 style operator looks like a match to your original operator.
A handy person from Homer City, Pennsylvania says:
Recently, I purchased item # 39-146 : Andersen Window Crank, 4 1/2".

The item is exact, but I also need all the hardware/parts for the top of the Andersen casement window.

Please see attached images, and advise, the necessary replacement hardware.

Thank you.

Brian
User submitted photos of their Andersen window hardware.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Are there any markings on the hinges? Either one, left or right.
A handy person from Homer City, PA says:
No, there are no markings on the left/right top arm hinges.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us.

Now, although we do not have the exact replacement, we do offer the 36-013-10 2-Bar Hinge Set.

The only drawback is that the original holes don't quite line up with the new hinge, however many customers and contractors we've spoken to have had success using the 36-013-10 Hinge Set.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)