SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Andersen Window Replacement latches

A contractor from Central Florida says:
I have to repair several Andersen Miami Awning windows. I have no problem finding the operators, and handles but each window frame in the awning (most are 3/2) has a security latch on each side where a frame pin slides up into a latch to keep it from being forced out as the window closes tight. Each pane has one on each side so on a 3 awning window there are six of these.

I have been getting them for years from a local distributor but they have moved out of the area and I can't get in touch with them

Can anyone help me out with an address or website that has these avilable? They are plastic, held in with two screws and have a hook shaped slot for the window frame pin to slide into, thereby keeping the frame from being pulled out.

Thanks for any help. Cal R.
A customer submitted photo of a window replacement latch.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Cal,
I believe we have identified the needed replacement hardware, please give us a little more time. We will post as again as soon as they are available for you to view.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience and cooperation, Cal.

We just added the 39-537 Lock Assembly and 39-538 Nylon Cam Lock Pair online. Please take a look and compare them to your original hardware.
A quick learner from Central Florida says:
Thanks for checking this out. The ones you came up with are the correct ones and I have already ordered what I need.

It is good that you have them with the aluminum shaft and without as in some cases I need them both ways.

Again thanks for your help.

Cal R.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)