Andersen casement window bezel?

A home owner from Lafayette, CA says:
I thought I had found the correct replacement bezel in the 39-290. But I measured the one I have, and it is 5 7/8 inches, not the 6 3/16 you show on the part page.

The Andersen casement windows were installed new in 2003. As you can see in the attached pic, the locking tab broke off. Can you provide the correct part number please?
User submitted photo of their casement lock bezel.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! This is a different kind of bezel that I believe is used for the 38-161. We do not currently have it in our catalog, but are working on adding it now. I will let you know as soon as it becomes available.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our new 38-285 Andersen Lock Bezel and let me know if this is a possible match.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.