Andersen glazing bead has crumbled

A home owner from Maryland says:
Replaced sealed double pane glass on Andersen window, but the glazing beads crumbled when the guy replaced the glass unit. I need to replace them. They seemed to just slide in.

Window is casement,SW4. Natural wood interior; grey/brown color exterior (terratone?). House was built around 1989.... please advice
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to say what you have without seeing the original as a reference. You might have an older version of the 55-310 glazing bead, for 3/8" thick glass, but I can't say. I know your glazing is heavily deteriorated, but carefully check around the window and see if you can get a whole sample. All we need to see is a good shot of the shape and we'd have a much better idea of what you may have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.