Andersen lock for slider

A handy person from monroe ny says:
Hi, i am looking for a lockset for a sliding glass door, i acquired a cottage which was fitted with all Andersen windows and doors in 1985. I don't care even if it's the same color. the only numbers on the door are 9 84 which i assume is the manufacture date.

Thank you
Alex
A user submited photo of sliding door handle lock
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Alex! Have you seen our 82-043 Andersen Tribeca Thumb Latch Replacement? Do you think this would work? Please make sure to compare it to your own hardware and let me know what you think!
A quick learner from NY says:
Thanks, I was looking for the key part so it can be locked from the exterior.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at SWISCO product codes 82-316 and 82-317, Andersen gliding door keyed locks, which should act as an exterior lock to go with the 82-043, Andersen Tribeca thumb latch replacement. This product can replace your existing outside lock, however, in the case of new installations we recommend that you seek the aid of a professional.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
82-043 : Andersen Tribeca Thumb Latch Replacement
82-043
Price: $10.18
Andersen Tribeca Thumb Latch Replace
82-316 : LH Gliding Door Keyed Lock, Tribeca
82-316
Price: $69.82
LH Gliding Door Keyed Lock, Tribeca
82-317 : RH Gliding Door Keyed Lock, Tribeca
82-317
Price: $69.82
RH Gliding Door Keyed Lock, Tribeca