Andersen sash balancers

A quick learner from USA says:
Left and right balancers needed for an Anderson double hung window. Total sash height is ~38" and width is 28" The easiest to read number on the front face of the balancer is 11600-17 (which from reading other posts is of no help). The back corner just above a patent number has 11600-3 (also may be of no help). About the only other numbers I see are difficult to make out but may be something like J31 5??3 9-86 If the # sign referenced in other postings is about 1/2 the size of a normal digit then the 5??3 could be 5#23 but not very sure. The size of the balancer is about 3" wide by 6-3/8" long not including the tab. So far I have only removed the left balancer as the right still has a working string for the top sash.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe that reads 5 23, yes. Based on that stamp, we recommend our 24-531 Andersen sash balance.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.