Andersen screen corner

A handy person from Pennsylvania says:
I purchased (4) 95-169 corner keys.
I have a mid-1970's Anderson screen.
The corner key was not a perfect match.
I am attaching 2 photos that show the differences.

From the pictures I have diagrammed:

Mine Yours 95-169
A 5/8" 3/8"
B 3/4" 9/16"
C 1 1/2" 1 1/8"

You can see the thickness of the pieces are the same in the second picture.

Do you have a Corner Key which is closer to what I need before I try to Jerry-Rig these to work.
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you have an older Andersen screen corner which unfortunately is no longer used. Andersen has changed the profile of the screen frame and it now takes the narrower corner key. I suggest trying a hardware store in your area who might have saved some of the older corners like you original. The only other alternative would be to order a new complete screen to fit your window and save your parts for other repairs. We have tried in the past to match up this corner, but have not found a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.