Andersen sliding door keyed lock

A quick learner from Ocean city nj says:
I need to replace this bent and rusting lock. The exterior key lock is inset with a cap around it that us flush to the door. The interior is a thumb turn that has Andersen written on it. The door is a 3 panel dr with the two sides stationary. The middle door slides into one panel and licks to it. Do you have this part?
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
A quick learner from Ocean city nj says:
Interior thumb lock
User submitted a photo of a patio door lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Check out our 82-048 and see if this can possibly work for you.
A quick learner from ocean city says:
Looks like I need 82-048 and 82-057. Would that be correct? Also does 82-048 come with a key?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 82-057 looks like a good match to that bracket. The 82-048 does not come with keys, however. It is not a key lock, it is a latch mechanism. There should be a separate part for the key lock, maybe like our 82-316 or 82-317. Do you still have that part handy?
A quick learner from Ocean city says:
Attached are photos of the interior and exterior if the key section if the lock.
User submitted photos of a patio door lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
That's so weird! Looking at the outside view, where the key cylinder shows, it looks like someone rigged this together. That is not an Andersen cut out. This kind of door should have something like our 82-316 or 82-317. I can't say if they will work on your door now, though. Since yours has been retrofitted, there my be a reason for it. You may want to contact the original builders.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.