Need new lock for an Andersen Tribeca sliding glass door

A quick learner from Glen Cove, NY 11542 says:
Hi please "I NEED HELP!" I brought a house that has Andersen sliding glass doors everywhere. They were installed around 1996, After much research I think it might be a Tribeca Style door. I have tried the part # which is 2565622 and you had only one inquiry that was not helpful, So I'm hoping that if I send you photos of the exterior as well as the interior you might be able not only to identify the lock but direct me to where I can find the replacement piece. 1st photo is the lock in door. 2nd & 3rd photo is a side view of the lock with and without the silver cylinder. 4th photo is the interior parts as they look inside the lock. The last photo is all the interior parts. The small silver cylinder that sits in the wheel and holds the gold arm of the interior thumb latch is what has broken. I need to know what I need to buy in order to replace that silver cylinder. The name & part # would be a life saver. Thank you so much for you time & help. Carol
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
A quick learner from Glen Cove, NY 11542 says:
It appears that from the center of the key hole where the silver cylinder sits to the screw hole is about 1 inch. Thank you for your help
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Looks like you have older versions of our 82-043 Andersen thumb lever and either our 82-316 or 82-317 Andersen key locks. Carefully look over this hardware and let me know if you agree with my assessment.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.