Andersen windows series 200 wood casement lock and casement operator cover and crank

A home owner from Montville says:
I am looking for replacement casement lock and casement operator cover and crank. I am looking for thise in white color. The etching on the windo glass reads Andersen Windows M-KX. The arm operator shows numbers 70735. I don't need the arm, only the cover and crank.
Thank you!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This is a very old casement lock. Take a look at the newer style 38-057, as well as the 38-135 keeper. See if these could work on your window. As for the operator, yours does not have a removable cover. It's built into the mechanism and can't be replaced. I would recommend just painting it. For the handle, our 39-286 may work.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.