Anderson Door Lock of 3 Panel Door

A quick learner from Rochelle Park, NJ says:
I have a panel sliding door by Anderson, vintage circa, 1982. My door lock is not working. It turns but do not latch/lock not sure whihc parts I need.

I am trying to fix it and I need weatherstripping, and rollers for the bottom to slide easier. Not sure exactly what parts I need, see pictures, the know turn but it does not catch the lock.

Thanks
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I have a few thoughts on this. First, it appears that you have a padlock hasp on your door. That could be interfering with the locking mechanism. Another possible issue is that the rollers at the bottom of the door might need to be adjusted so that the door line up properly.

If it's a matter of broken hardware, we have a lot of parts you could consider. I've made a list on the right side of this page. You would need to carefully look over the hardware in your door to confirm what is broken and what can be reused.

If you also need weatherstripping, we will need to see pictures of what you have now removed, and from an angle that clearly shows its end.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-013 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-013 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.