SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Anderson - F-9400-8A

A quick learner from Beaufort, South Carolina says:
I am looking for an anderson part that is for a crank window. The part number I have is F-9400-8A. I have seen where there has been discussion about it on this site but how can I get one? Thanks.
A user submited photo of window crank
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Have you seen our 39-264 Andersen split Arm Crank? Is that what you're looking for? You can purchase it directly from our site by adding it to your cart and checking out!
A home owner says:
Hi,

I just removed a broken window crank mechanism. It is made by Andersen, and the part number stamped into the sheet metal riveted back plate is F-9400-8A. Do you have a replacement part? How much does it cost? How long would it take to get to Mountain View, California?

Thanks,
Jeremy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Jeremy. I have placed your post into an existing discussion regarding the F-9400-8A. As you can see above, Dave has suggested the 39-264 Andersen Split Arm Crank. Please compare it to your existing hardware and let me know if you think it can work as a substitute.

All pricing information can be found on the 39-264's product page. We offer all of UPS' expedited services, including UPS Next Day Air and UPS 2nd Day Air. You can see the rest of our shipping options during checkout.
A quick learner from los altos says:
my F 9400-8A does not match the 39-264, the mounting holes are different
User submitted a photo of a window crank.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please see our 39-362 Andersen casement Operator Adapter Plate. Used in conjunction with the 39-264, could this solve your problem?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)