SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Anderson Window Cranks

A quick learner from Joliet, IL says:
I need to replace two of these. The screw holes are 4" apart. Can you send me the part numbers? Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our selection of Andersen casement operators and see if anything here is a possible match for you.
A home owner from Joliet, IL says:
The screw holes on my Andersen casement operator are 4" apart. I can't seem to find any like that. The only ones that I found are 3 7/8 apart.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Are you sure they are 4" exactly? Make sure you are measuring from the center of each hole, not from their edges. We also have a couple different operators in that section that are 3-15/16" inches apart, center-to-center.
A home owner from Joliet, IL says:
You're right. They are 3 7/8" apart. The top arm is 4 1/2" and the bottom arm is 6". Do you have something like that?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
This looks strikingly similar to our 39-146. How do the specs we show match up? If they differ in any way, please let me know exactly how. Keep in mind that the arms should be measured in a very specific way. The images we have listed for the 39-146 show you how.
A home owner from Joliet< IL says:
You are correct. I ordered one for the right and left side. Thanks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)