SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Anderson operator 2007

A home owner from USA says:
the condo I recently bought was built in 2007, the Anderson operator assembly appears to be similar to the one listed as for windows built from 1982 to 1995. is there another operator or will the one listed work thanks . are there left/ right hand operators.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to our 39-146 and 39-147? If so, I have no idea if they will work for your window. I don't know anything about your hardware. How do the specs we show for the 39-146 and 39-147 match your own? Carefully compare them. If they differ in any way, I will need to know exactly how.
A quick learner from carabelle florida says:
thanks paul, where will find the model number on the window, or is there a part number on the existing operator
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You could look for any stamps or numbers printed on the operator itself, yes. Your best bet, however, is to carefully compare the specs we show online to your own hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)