Anderson sash balances

A handy person from Pittsford,NY says:
The sash cords on two of my Anderson double hung windows have broken.
Assuming there is no way to replace just the cord, I need 4 new balances for two windows.
Are there a left/right pair for each window or can the same part be used for each side?
The left and right have different numbers along one side as shown by the attached photos of the balances in place in the head rail of one window. Each has another number that may be the same but is only legible on one of the balances.
As looking from the inside out:
Left balance P90 R13/927 2-88 & 11600-17
Right balance L9/1327 2-88 & maybe 11600-17

Which number do I use for ordering replacements?

Regards
Doug
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have cottage windows where the top sash is shorter than the bottom sash. Therefore you will have a left and right top balance to compensate for that. Based on your stamps, I recommend our 24-L9-1327 (left) and 24-R13-927 (right) for both windows.
A quick learner from Pittsford,NY says:
Thanks for your confirmation. You are correct. The top sash is shorter than the bottom. I have ordered two each of the above parts. One of them is on back order.
Regards
Doug
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.