Anderson screen door trouble

A handy person from Ellicott city md says:
Having trouble with screen door jamming and jumping off the tracks.replaced lower wheels they seem ok.
holes on upper tension springs are egged .
can tension springs be replaced with wheels is there some sort of kit.
what do I need to correct this.
also the upper plastic trac is cracked
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe you can install a top roller in place of the 86-012. The problem could be in that top track being cracked. Also check the lower track to see if there are any imperfections in the screen door rail.

Ultimately, I don't believe that top track can still be acquired. You would need to contact an Andersen dealer in your area to see if maybe they have older st ock. We do carry a top aluminum patio screen track, our 80-110, but I'm not sure if it will w ork. Check the inside dimensions, as well as the width and height.
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.