SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Anderson screen plunger

A professional from BREWER MAIN says:
I need a replacement plunger for an Anderson screen
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
You might need to use our 70-206 pin. This is for a 1" wide frame used on the older style Andersen screens. That said, I can't be 100% sure. If you'd like, you can send us some photos of your screen frame and the pin you have now, along with dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)