Anderson sliding glass aptio door locking handle replacement

A home owner from Pennington, NJ 08534 says:
3 of the 4 1 3/4" screws that hold each of the units (lock and receiver) into the doors are stripped. i.e. I need those also.

the lock unit is going to have to have the screw cut to get it out so I can't do that until I have a replacement. I am sure it is the same size as the receiver, which is 5 3/8 x 1 7/8 x 1 " - the part that fits inside the door is 4 x 1 3/4 x 1/2 ".

The receiver has " A.W. 2573563" and "7700-25" stamped on it. It will not lock. The catch moves but will not engage the latch and secure.

Please, any assistance is appreciated. Thank you.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. For the lock, check out our 82-043. This appears similar to me, but see if you agree. As for the inside lock, how about our 82-037? Do the dimensions match up? Carefully compare what we show to your own hardware and see what you think.

I'm afraid we do not carry the screws, but you can take your old ones in to a local hardware store and they can match something up for you.
A home owner from Corolla, NC says:
I have a similar issue. I don't know model number as we purchased house with items already installed, but lock actuator screws are stripped and plastic "tongue" is extended (not that way on another door). I don't see a way to actually take off the lock plate (no apparent screws) to get a part number.

Photo is rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo of sliding door lock.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The products we recommended previously in this thread should match what you have. I don't think there are any numbers on the part itself that will confirm that for you, so you'll have to compare physical details.

As for removing the mortise, try removing the lock and thumb lever first and see if you can pull it out then.

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.