SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Antiquity Patio Door Handleset 5 3/8 - 82-061

A quick learner from Napa Ca says:
Hi hoping you can look at my door photos to help me determine if the 82-061 will work for my situation. I also removed the lock and have included photos of the dimensions if it as well. I look forward to your reply.
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if our 82-061 can work for you or not. Can you confirm the distance between the installation hole centers? I can't tell what they are from your tape measurer. Can you also tell me if you see any stamps or markings anywhere on the door that may give us a hint as to who the manufacturer might be? Thank you!
A quick learner from Napa Ca says:
The door says PPG Herculite on it. Distance from mounting hole centers is 5 3/8 "

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... in that case, I think 82-061 might be your best bet. It is the only handle we have with those hole centers. I cannot guarantee that it will work, but it's at least a good place to start.
A professional from California says:
I suggest looking at the holes again.
From the top down, holes #1, 3, 5 look perfect for installing a #82-069.
Holes #2, 4, 6 should be covered by the handle.
I can't tell if the slot for the lock lines up with the top or bottom set of holes. Holes #2, 4, 6 look too close together (more like 3-11/16).
Measure carefully, but consider #82-069.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)