SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Antiquity patio door handle sets are breaking

A quick learner from Hollywood, FL says:
I have purchased the 82-061 Antiquity Patio Door Handle Set 5-3/8" many times over the past year for a highrise complex. One of my costumer complain to me that the lock Handel braking apart .I like to know if there is a replacement part or another solution to me fix that. It is very important to replace that because this is a high rise apartment and it is unsafe to leave the balcony doors open I need a replacement for 4 handles as soon it is possible. Four of the handles have broken.If it is possible this inde piece needs to be longer and as you can see it is getting corrosion from the salt because we leave in the beach area
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. The push nut on this handle seems to be an Achilles heal. I would suggest replacing it, that might be the most painless solution. Take a look at our 21-155 push nut. I think this should fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)