SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Appreciate help identifying a pivot shoe for Norco windows

A home owner from Rochester NY says:
Hi

I have several vinyl windows from Norco with broken pivot shoes and one broken pivot.

I would really appreciate it if you could point me at the appropriate replacements.

Many thanks
David
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, David! It looks like you have a shoe similar to our 15-014 Knife Lock Shoe. Does that match your hardware?

As for the broken pivot, I'm not sure what that could be. Could you perhaps post a few pictures of it for me to look at? Thank you!
A handy person from Rochester NY says:
Hi Tom

Thank you for your reply. I think you are right.

I have also attached a couple of pictures of the pivots used on the windows. Would you be able to tell what would be appropriate replacements?

Thanks again
David
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us. Please take a look at our 26-151 & 26-152, Cam Pivots and compare them to your existing hardware. Could these work as replacements?
A handy person from Rochester NY says:
Thanks for the information Donna. I just to get my ducks in row and I will place an order.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)