SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Arcadia roller assemblies

A home owner from Brooklyn, NY says:
I have Arcadia series 102 or 104 sliding glass doors, probably installed around 1958 - 1962.

Need to replace rollers and or roller assemblies.

I will be pulling the rollers and photographing them, but was wondering if anyone knows if rollers for these doors can be found anywhere.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
There are many different Arcadia rollers, and I'm not sure which one you have. I've associated the ones we carry to this discussion and you can view them on the right side of this page. Check them out and see if any are a match.
A home owner from Brooklyn, NY says:
Looking for replacement handles and rollers for what I believe are Arcadia series 102 or 104 sliding glass doors installed around 1958-1962. (previously posted in discussion april 8 without photos.) Paul responded with some suggestions for the rollers but hope you can identify better with the photos attached. Please advise if you can help. Thank you. Mitch
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. For the rollers, I think it could be either our 81-074 or 81-134. The mortise latch looks like our 82-210, while the closest handle I was able to find was our 82-031. You may have to retro-fit it so that it works. Carefully compare the suggested hardware to your own and see what you think.

A professional from California says:
Note that the part that looks like a shark fin wedges semi-tightly into the rail, so that is the important place to measure. The rail is then crimped into the V slot formed by the fin.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)