Arcadia stainless steel rollers

A home owner from Nashua NH says:
I believe that I have an Arcadia 4000 Series Patio Door(s)and need to replace a bunch of lower rollers. Do you carry a stainless roller? Do I really need it? Is the 81-051 roller a direct match to the Arcadia 09500065 Steel tandem roller for the ARC-4000 door?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you so much for your patience in this matter. I wanted to tell you that we finally are able to get these rollers in stainless steel. They are currently going into production, and we hope to have them available soon. I will let you know as soon as we have something for you to look at.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see New SWISCO product code 81-163, stainless steel tandem roller assembly. It is very similar to the 81-051 but it is constructed of stainless steel and it does not have a flange.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.