Are the ball head screws available seperately?

A home owner from Virginia says:
You sell ball head nails, but I want the screw. Do I have to buy a 70-204 just to get the screw?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I am sorry, the ball head screws included in the 70-204 set are not available separately. The 70-013 ball head nail is the closest thing we have to it.
OK...so I have to buy the 70-204. That being said, is the ball profile the same as the nail version? The nail has a channel for the loop latch to fit in, but I can't see very well from the picture that the screw is the same.
Profile picture of Tom
Here's an alternate image of the screw that comes with the 70-204 Slip-On Latch:
Alternate profile view of 70-204 screw.
Let me know if you need any additional information.
Darn...that's what I thought. I'm attaching an image of what I'm looking for. Any ideas where I might locate this? Thanks in advance Mike.
User submitted photo of screw.
Profile picture of Tom
Have you considered the 70-013 Ball Head Nail?
Hi Mike...No, I need a screw. I'm not using these as they're intended. It happens that the ball fits nicely in the accessory track of a Sunsetter awning. I'm building a water mister rod to fit in the track, and nailing into the PVC tube isn't really an option. Thanks for your input. I will have to get a little more creative now.
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.