SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Are the holes for the 89-012 offset?

A home owner from oregon says:
Hello, I am looking at your part - 89-12 Closed side mount Keeper. All the measurements given match my part, but there is no measurement given for location left, right for the mounting screw holes. It appears that they are centered in the side. On my part the center of the mounting holes are 9/16" from one side NOT centered. Are the holes in your part centered or 9/16" from one edge? Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The screw holes for our 89-012 are completely centered. Are you sure that's the keeper you need? Could we see a few pictures of yours? Maybe that will help us determine what you need.
A home owner from Oregon says:
Yes, here are pictures. The holes in mine are on the back half of the keeper. Away from the latch entry holes. If you have a keeper with mounting holes in this position, please let me know. I have found them other places on the web but they want to charge too much. thanks
User submitted photos of a keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently working on a new keeper that matches our 89-012 but has offset holes like yours. I will post again as soon as we have something for you to look at!
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, please take a look at our new 89-032. This is a keeper that shares the same dimensions as the 89-012, but has offset holes. Could this work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)