Armaclad storm door hardware

A quick learner from Annandale, VA says:
The handle on my storm door needs to be replaced. It was listed as the JD handle in black. I would ideally like to replace all the hardware I have pictured, however I mostly need the interior and exterior door handles. They do not always operate well and I cannot open the door. I will also accept the deadbolt and latch if available.

The Armaclad door is the full self-storing.
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please look at our 40-152 storm door handle and the 40-039 dead bolt lock. These could fit the dimensions that you need for your door, but go over them to confirm. I believe the hardware you show in your photo is an older style that is no longer made.
A home owner from Alexandria, VA says:
I have the same Armaclad hardware as shown in the images from "A Quick Learner," however my storm door is only a little more than 7/8" thick. Do you have a suitable replacement handle (and lock) for this?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, these lock sets can be used for thinner doors. The 40-152 comes with different spindle lengths and the 40-039 comes with a break off spindle. I have used both on my storm doors at home which are only 1" thick. The video on the right hand side of this page shows the 40-039 installed on a 1" door.
A quick learner from Alexandria, VA says:
Excellent. I will take a look at these two options and submit an order to Swisco later today. Many thanks for the prompt and very helpful response!
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.