Armoire hinges

A home owner from Near Paramus, NJ says:
my BR furniture is 14 yrs old I got it from Lane I am told The style number on the piece is 201-14 and was part of the Windward group.(lane told me that)

The doors are very heavy the hinge when flat on the desk is 4.75" long the overlap looks like it is about 5/8 - 3/4" and the pc that is recessed measures L= 1 7/8" W= 1" D = 1/2 ". Lane told me they do not have any of these any more they ran from 1990 - 2000. however, they gave me your website to look at. I can tame more pics if it helps to find out how to replace the hinges. 2 are now broken so will want to replace all 4 (1pr per door. )

please help me to find a way to fix these doors. thank you.... Rick
User submitted photos of cabinet hinges.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We don't have a hinge exactly like this, but you may be able to use our 32-340 or even our 32-335. Check them out and see what you think.
A home owner from Near Paramus, NJ says:
the 32-340 looks more like the mine the question is can it hold the weight? these doors are kind of heavy they are solid and 1" thick.
also my error the recessed pc is 1 3/8 - long not 1 7/8. Also the degree is more like 135-155 degree.

any suggestions?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid those are the closest options we have. Yours do look heavier, so I cannot guarantee that ours will work, but I do not think we have a better option.
How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.