SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Assistance with Tilt Latches

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi,

I'm looking for a part for my current windows - tilt latch.

It measures 2-5/16" L x 5/8" w x 5/16" Ht

I've attached photos of the latches for ease along side a ruler for your verification.

I look forward to hearing from you in the new year. I am also looking for the weather strip for the windows.
User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Take a look at our 26-393, this appears to be a possible match. Just make sure the measurements are still the same.

As for the weatherseal, I would need to see a clear picture of yours. Specifically, I need to see it from an angle that clearly shows its profile. Thanks!
A quick learner from Charlotte, NC says:
Thank you. I will send the picture as soon as I am able this week. I appreciate it. The latch you sent seems to be the one. I will purchase one set and find out.

I appreciate you taking the time. I will take photos of the seal in different angles to give you a better view point.

Thanks again,
Maria
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's our pleasure, Maria. Thank you for the order! Let me know whenever you're able to get us those new pictures.
Photos of the weather proof. Thank you!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thank you again for the information. See our 58-021 and let me know if that matches up to your wool pile.
It seems to. I will buy one and see. I don't know the original color of the wool as it has been more than 10 years.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)