Atrium Channel Balance

A quick learner from USA says:
I am trying to replace a 24" channel balance for an Atrium double hung window. I have attached photos for identification. If more info is required, please let me know.

Walt
Channel balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to help, though this balance will need to be custom made. You can see the list of hardware on the right side of this page to get an idea of what I plan to use. Before we begin, can you tell me the number stamped on the metal channel? Can you also tell me how many you need?
A quick learner from Hot Springs, NC says:
Paul, Thanks for the response. The numbers stamped on the side are 24B cj b8 fa. The "b8" is turned on its side. At present, I only need one. Can you tell me what the cost will be?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you! We'll email you a custom balance order link for 1 immediately.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.