Atrium Window Roller

A home owner from Phoenix AZ says:
The windows were installed around 2001, I purchased your model 87-168 they were a little bit small for the hole in the window frame and the wheel is a bit small I purchased a roller at a local home center with a 1/2 wheel but the width of roller axels seemed to wide
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. We are currently working on a replacement roller we think will replace what you have now. We will let you know as soon as it's available.
A home owner from Phoenix AZ says:
Hi Tom,

Just checking in to let you know I'm still interested in the roller your working on as a replacement for the Atrium roller.
Thanks
Bob
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Bob, We just added the 87-161, Atrium Sliding Window Roller. Take a look and let us know what you think!
A handy person from Phoenix says:
Hi Donna
The 87-161 look just like what I need. I've bought 10 pieces and as soon as I receive I will install them and let you know how they work.
Thanks
Bob K.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Bob,
I'm so glad, looking forward to hearing how you make out!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.