SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Atrium balance

A home owner from San Diego CA says:

I have a broken spring balance from One of Atrium metal single hung windows.

The balance showing "86 26-3 FA5 CMC 1" as attached picture, can you please advise if I can purchase it and from where?

User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Looks like you have a 27" block & tackle balance with a stamp option of 2630. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
A home owner says:
Thanks for the help, I have looked at the link and compared with top and bottom of the balance, but it is hard to pin-point the exact match.

Top looks like 19-005 and the bottom shoe looks close to 15-002.

However I can not find any with 19-005 and 15-002.

Instead, can I try 19-005 and 15-005 like

Otherwise, please advise what is the best approach?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We can actually make that for you. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
A quick learner says:
Thanks, I have submitted custom channel balance request.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)