Atrium door lock

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi:
I have an Atrium door lock/mortise on my wood atrium door that opens INTO my family room. I notice last winter that the lock was difficult to turn, and at times when the handle was depressed door would not open because dead bolt was stuck. I managed to loosen things with some WD-40 this past summer, but I was wondering if you could tell me what you thought the problem might be. Should I replace the entire lock set/lever, etc. or is there a part I can order that would rectify the problem. I know I would definitely want to purchase a new lock because I cannot locate the key.

Prices to replace parts? Entire lock set?
Thanks for your help
I can measure if you would like me to. FYI...brass hinges on RSF are stamped 'ATRIUM'.

User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Based on your description, it sounds like the problem lies with the inside mortise lock. The handles themselves are probably fine. After a while, the mechanisms inside the lock start to wear out, especially the springs.

Now, I'm not sure exactly what mortise lock it is you have. Many storm door lock sets don't have their mortise locks supplied separately, unfortunately. You may need to replace the handle set regardless. I would start by looking at our 82-400 handle set. This might match what's on your door now, but look over our information to confirm.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.