Thinner version of 84-091?

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi, I have a 3 year old Atrium screen door, and my dog ran through it breaking off the side of the bottom rollers. I've been to Lowes and Home Depot for replacements, but they are too wide. i.e., they look like your part 84-091, which is .375 wide, and mine are about .315 wide. The other difference is that the wire on mine is curved, whereas your part 84-091 has a right angle. But that probably doesn't matter.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Just to clarify, when you say the roller is too wide, are you referring to the metal housing? If possible, we would like to see a photo of your existing roller with complete dimensions for us to identify the part you need. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Attached is an image. Yes, the metal housing is .315 wide, and the .375 wide part is too wide to fit in the slot on the screen door.
User submitted a photo of a patio screen door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! I'm afraid we don't have this exact roller. I have actually seen it a couple times in the past, but have not been able to find anything with the same width. The 84-091 appears to be the closest match we have. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.