Awning Operator

A home owner from arlington heights, il says:
Hello,

Attached in the operator I am looking for. There are no markings on it. It does not seem like there are markings on the actual window either. At least nothing obvious.

Thanks!
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have anything with a link arm that short. I would suggest our 39-346 universal type jalousie operator. You will have to either cut down one of the arms that come with the 39-346, or you could drill the arm off of your existing operator and attach it to the new operator. What do you think?
A quick learner from arlington heights, il says:
Hello Dave,

Hey! that looks like a terrific idea since this original operator is very hard
A quick learner from arlington heights, il says:
Hello Dave,

To follow up, I was able to drill out the rivet that held the old short arm on the old operator. Then attach that short arm to the new operator with the pin and C-clip provided. Works perfectly!!

Thanks for your suggestion and help.

Paul
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
That's terrific, I'm glad to hear it worked out!
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.