Awning Window Operator

A quick learner from Florida says:
good day,
my operator is similar to this one below. the good one is still riveted on the drag link. my dimension across the bottom two holes is 1-5/16 cl-cl, and top to bottom on the mounts is 5-1/4 the drag link is 2-7/16 cl-cl. pictures attached. is this the correct part? thank Rick.

Right-Awning/pd/Awning-Window-Replacement-Operators/39-378
i must have changed one of these out with a non standard part. the one shown, one of the originals, has the bottom mount holes 1" apart. the upper to lower is still 5-1/4 but the drag link is 2-3/4 cl-cl. the upper hole is offset what appears to be about 1/4". inside the cavity i can see "11500-3" and "1 R.H.".

any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Rick
User submitted photos of a window operator.
LH Awning Operator, Nu-Aire
Product Code: 39-277

looks like top to bottom is actually 5-1/8. and this is the part.

thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I agree, our 39-278 and 39-288 appear to be our best matches.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.