Awning Window hinge

A quick learner from Orlando Fl. says:
Hello,

Attached is a set of pictures for a hinge set for a three pane aluminum awning window. The picture set start with the complete assembly and follows with close ups of the different parts. The complete assembly is assembled with rivets. I recently purchased from you part numbers 39-259 & 258 replacement cranks. These were identified as used for VE Anderson windows. So I assume the windows are Anderson windows. I have looked on your page and other pages on the internet and can not find anything that matches this. It appears you have a great knowledge when it comes to window parts. Can you help with this one?

Thanks for your time.
Curt :-)
A customer submitted photo of an awning window hinge.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently working on a possible replacement for this hinge and will post again in this thread as soon as we have more information available for you to look at. Thanks!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 39-539, Anderson vent hinge pair.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.