Awning window

A home owner from Nanaimo BC canada says:
Hello. I have awning windows installed high in my livingroom with 2x8 stud walls. The depth of the walls means I need an extension from the crank pinion on my window to the edge of the sill so I can open them with a pole. It appears as though you produce such hardware. What details do you need to identify the correct product for me.
Thanks
Brian
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Could you show me a picture of your current setup? That would help us determine what you may need. I would also like the diameter of your awning operator's spline.
A quick learner from Canada says:
Here are the photos you need. Thank you!
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. Based on your pictures, it looks like your spline size might be 11/32". I'm afraid I can't confirm from your second picture, a tape measurer is too unclear for such a specific measurement. You will have to measure it as carefully as you can to confirm.

If so, I've made a list of 11/32" extensions on the right side of this page for you to consider.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.